Offering an exquisite acreage lifestyle, this stunning home is set on 5 lush acres tucked away in a highly sought after pocket of Lisarow. Incredibly well designed, the brick homestead is large enough to accommodate the entire extended family and has been designed to maximise the beautiful valley views it overlooks. Peace, privacy and total serenity are just some of the many reasons you will love living here.
From the moment you enter the tree lined driveway, you will be impressed by the lavish ambience of the property. From the grand entrance to the grounds, the home is beautifully presented throughout. A versatile floorplan offers up to five bedrooms (depending on your preferred configuration), additional study and a selection of stylish, spacious living areas. Light, airy interiors flow out to a fully landscaped yard perfect for kids and pets to play all year round, while a sparkling in ground swimming pool and full size flood-lit tennis court complete the full lifestyle package.
– 5 generously sized bedrooms + office
– Large master suite with walk in robe + renovated ensuite
– A choice of formal, informal and casual living domains.
– Custom kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and dishwasher.
– Hard wood timber floors & high ceilings throughout
– Games room /Theater Room
– 15 Meter inground Swimming pool
– Full size Flood lit Tennis Court
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– 2 Dams with Irrigation system
– 100,000 Litre water tank
– Raised vegetable garden + small citrus orchard
– Double lock up garage with remote & internal access.
– Separate purpose built parking area room for 9 cars
– Solar power
– Abundance of wildlife – wallabies and over 120 species of birds have been sighted on the property!
Ideally located in a highly sought after position, only moments to a variety of schools, shops, transport and local beaches – this home certainly ticks all of the boxes. A must see property for those seeking a home with the lot – size, style, pool and luxury entertaining. Don’t miss out – homes like this one are extremely hard to come by. For further details or to arrange your inspection call Adrienn Szakacs on 0414 729 453.
162 Fagans Road, Lisarow