The exquisite interior is a seamless blend of subtle, neutral hues, polished timber floorboards and your choice of multiple living domains. The family friendly floor plan sees a superbly appointed kitchen with a wine cellar & double pantry servicing the casual meals area as well as the covered entertaining deck overlooking the stunning saltwater pool.
Very private and incredibly stylish, the master bedroom features a walk-in robe and an indulgent ensuite equipped with a double vanity. Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes find themselves on the top floor of the house with a spacious rumpus room and large study. Adding to the living/entertaining options, the lower level offers a large casual meals area PLUS huge formal lounge & dining room with surround sound systems.
Upper level features:
– Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite with double vanity
– Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Serviced by spacious bathroom with separate toilet
– Large study adjoining the spacious rumpus room
– Linen closet
Lower level features:
– Spacious kitchen with double pantry, stainless appliances, Caesar stone bench-tops & glass splashback + 2.5×2.1m wine cellar
– Large open plan casual dining
– Large casual living, plus huge formal & informal dining room with surround sound
– Powder room & two separate storage rooms
– Laundry with internal & external access to the outside of home
Outside you will find:
– Covered outdoor entertaining area leading out to the yard
– Fully fenced landscaped yard with two level grassed areas
– Saltwater pool with solar heating
– Double lock up garage with extra workshop space
Extras include: gas heating & cooking, security intercom/alarm, ducted air-conditioning throughout, polished timber floorboards, ducted vacuuming and much more.
The location is phenomenal, with just a short stroll to the shopping mecca of Erina Fair, numerous sporting facilities, public transport, excellent schools and just minutes from some of the best beaches on the coast. For more information or to book your inspection, contact James Keelan on 0435 714 565.
9 Cobbedah Drive, Springfield NSW, Australia