Surrender yourself to the beauty and serenity of this gorgeous property nestled in the stunning Matcham Valley… located just moments from the Coast’s best beaches, cafes, excellent schools and shopping precincts.
The home is family focused with superb indoor/outdoor living zones, it’s beautifully presented and guaranteed to impress. From the modern rendered facade to the lush gardens, the home emanates incredible appeal. Inside you’ll find huge open plan living areas enriched with cathedral ceilings, and a sparkling kitchen with premium finishes and appliances. The sheer size of the 4 bedrooms ensure each family member is awarded a comfortable living space of their own, and adding further appeal are the two contemporary bathrooms and a large study/ family room. The massive veranda couples as a wonderful design element and a fantastic entertaining space.
The ten acres of land (approx.) combines a great mixture of rolling green pasture, native bush, exotic rainforest and plenty of walking trails to soak in the atmosphere.
Your intention may be to raise animals, maybe you want a place for the kids to run free, maybe you want to live an organic self sustained lifestyle or maybe you just need peace and quiet to regain balance and ground yourself in your own space and time. Whatever your intentions are this stunning property provides you with the diversity for everything required to help you on your path.
Features Of the property include:
– 4 generously sized bedrooms in total, all rooms with built in wardrobes
– Huge master suite with ensuite bathroom and picture perfect outlook
– Choice of formal, informal and casual living domains
– Stunning kitchen with marble bench tops, dishwasher and gas cook top
– Triple lock up garage with remote and internal access, plus additional carport
– Only moments to excellent schools, shops, transport and local beaches
– Extras include: Reverse cycle air conditioning, combustion fireplace, solar electricity plus much more.
For more information or to arrange your inspection call Jason Easton today on 0422 966 508.
222 Oak Road, Matcham, New South Wales, Australia