For the first time in 32 years, a truly rare opportunity has become available to explore and secure ‘Alkoomi’; an exquisite lifestyle package located in a blue ribbon suburb defined by it’s semi rural ambience and close proximity to quality schools, beautiful beaches and the very best of the Central Coast lifestyle while being only 90 minutes from Sydney. Arriving at the gates of Alkoomi and entering onto the pristine, parklike grounds – you’ll be enveloped by total tranquillity as you take in 12.5 lush, North facing acres and a perfectly positioned, architecturally designed home meticulously crafted to take full advantage of the expansive acreage vista from every room.
Nature lovers will find everything here that their hearts can desire – from being greeted in the mornings by the sounds of whipbirds in the bush and wallabies grazing in the paddocks, to summer evenings spent by the creek with spectacular firefly displays. Every corner of this incredible property offers a different view from so many places to sit, relax and soak in the serenity and sensational valley views.
FEATURES (MAIN RESIDENCE)
• A reassuringly solid, incredibly spacious and beautifully finished residence effortlessly blending timber tones and a contemporary neutral colour palette with feature brickwork
• Five bedrooms + a dedicated study
• Palatial master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
• Brand new kitchen with stone benchtops and superior quality new appliances
• Premium facilities include multiple indoor / outdoor living and entertaining zones
• Brand new bathroom
• Brand new laundry
FEATURES (LONDON COTTAGE / STUDIO)
• Beautifully presented and fully equipped rumpus / studio
• Full bathroom
• 12.5 pristine, parklike acres – North facing and capturing an abundance of sunlight all year round
• Resort style swimming pool
• Perfect for horse enthusiasts with easy access to pony club, many fenced paddocks, shelters and holding yards. There is enough space to set up your own cross-country course, use the flat paddock as a dressage arena or enjoy many of the surrounding bushland trails.
Extras include: Envirocycle system, chicken coop, wood shed, 3 water tanks, good internet and phone reception.
Holdings of this size and scope are extremely rare and you’ll find that you are only limited by your imagination with what can be done here… There’s enough room to build multiple dwellings, design an adventure park or B&B… an application has also been lodged with Council proposing a 3 lot subdivision. Potential aside, there’s nothing to be done to enjoy this exceptionally crafted and sophisticated lifestyle property exactly as it is. For further details or to arrange your inspection contact Adrienn Stenner today on 0414 729 453.