Occupying a prestigious position in East Bateau Bay, this contemporary family home has been constructed with meticulous attention to detail. Boasting high quality inclusions throughout, it captures breathtaking views over Tuggerah Lakes and the surrounding hinterland and is only moments to beautiful beaches, shops, cafes, schools and transport.
Incorporating a sophisticated blend of Jarrah timber floors, Travertine tiles and Australian hardwood throughout, the property showcases picture perfect presentation with multiple living and entertaining options over two levels.
– Spacious open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas flow seamlessly onto a large covered outdoor entertaining area that enjoys panoramic valley views
– Stunning kitchen with granite bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, soft-close drawers and huge breakfast bar
– 4 generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Opulent master suite boasting a huge walk through wardrobe to ensuite and a private balcony
– The lavish main bathroom contains a frameless shower, freestanding bath and designer vanity and basin
– Spacious upstairs lounge room or parents retreat serviced by a 3rd bathroom and complemented by a stunning hardwood feature wall
– Home office with side access and private balcony
– Double garage with internal access
– Generous internal laundry with plentiful cupboard and bench space
– Big back yard with loads of level lawn space for kids and pets to play
– Fully Landscaped 556m2 block featuring hardwood and sandstone retaining walls along with an assortment of native plants.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Bateau Bay beach, national park walking trail, cafes, schools and transport. This is a rare opportunity to secure a stunning home in a highly sought after beachside location! Call Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
34 Masefield Avenue, Bateau Bay, New South Wales, Australia