Set atop one of Terrigal’s premier streets, this stunning architecturally designed residence showcases vibrant, light filled living areas centred around a designer kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows and doors frame magical views whilst seamlessly blending spacious, open plan living with covered outdoor entertaining. A flexible floor plan will cater to a variety of buyer types, with a separate, fully self-contained flat providing private accommodation for in-laws, guest or a potential rental income.
– 4 large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes plus a home office
– Amazing master suite with ocean views, huge walk in wardrobe and adjoining designer ensuite with freestanding bath, heated towel rail and dual vanities.
– Two large bedrooms on entry level, one bedroom/teenage retreat featuring ensuite bathroom and BIR
– Open plan kitchen lounge and dining area opening onto a large covered entertaining deck
– Designer kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar, gas cooking, soft close drawers and high quality appliances
– Formal lounge room upstairs with high ceilings and surround sound audio system
– Downstairs self-contained accommodation features spacious, studio style living including a renovated kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar and gas cooking, combined bathroom/laundry and sliding doors opening onto a covered entertaining deck.
– Low maintenance, landscaped backyard featuring beautiful, established trees and gardens
– Internal laundry with stone bench tops
– Double carport and storage shed
– Additional features include; gas heating, Split System A/C, NBN and plenty of storage options
Located in a quiet, yet ultra-convenient location. Just a short walk to Terrigal Beach, public transport, a multitude of shops, cafes, restaurants and Terrigal Primary School. Hillcrest Street is less than a 10-minute drive to Erina Fair shopping centre and approximately 20 minutes to Gosford Train Station.