Commitment and craftsmanship have combined to create a rare opportunity for avid seekers of warm, refined luxury in an immersive lagoon setting. Let me paint the picture of this contemporary masterpiece, quality European finishes throughout from the beautiful European oak timber flooring to the breathtaking pitched ceilings and louvres throughout. This is the perfect split level waterfront property with a touch of class. There are so many magnificent features to this home, its an absolute stunner and you will find yourself in love on your first visit.
– Custom designed & built to encapsulate the ultimate waterfront lifestyle
– Light filled interiors showcasing multiple living domains
– Functional open floor plan assuring comfortable living whilst maintaining peace & privacy for those quieter moments
– Striking kitchen flaunts island breakfast bench with stone tops, soft close drawers, butler’s pantry with sink, quality stainless appliances, Blanco sink, European self-cleaning Asko oven and 5 burner stove, double drawer dishwasher and ample bench space
– Master suite with views across the shimmering lagoon hosts walk-in robe & exquisite ensuite boasting free standing bath, floor to ceiling tiles, handmade timber vanity and quality stainless fixtures and fittings
– Three queen size bedrooms on lower level with large mirrored custom built in robes, two bedrooms open effortlessly onto the undercover decking area over-looking the lagoon, extra fifth bedroom/study perfect for those working from home or guests
– Stylish main bathroom with free standing bath, floor to ceiling tiles, custom made timber vanity & basin
– Gorgeous alfresco area to upper level with remote opening roof perfect for summer and winter evenings, lower level also caters for entertaining with 4-6 seater spa overlooking the landscaped gardens and lagoon
– Fully landscaped and manicured gardens flow from the backdoor to the lagoons edge, so much fun to be had for young and old, fully fenced, with plenty of room for pets
– Double automatic lock up garage with internal access, Large concreted under house storage with extra toilet, loads of room for the canoes, boards and storage, second under house workshop for the tradesman
– Rates: $2,624pa Water: $800 approx. pa Land 991m2, build completion dec 2017
Extras include: Ducted air-conditioning upstairs, fans to all internal areas, expansive bi-fold stacker doors, louvres throughout, Natural gas, intercom, Solar panels x 20 back to grid which equates to no power bills and bonus credit
The property is a short stroll to schools, sporing ovals, café’s, public transport all moments from your door. You will not find a more inviting lifestyle choice home in Terrigal.