Looking for a place to withdraw and retreat from this crazy world we live in? Well take a deep breath in and exhale…you have just arrived at paradise.
This magnificent family home sits high on a 930sqm parcel on Ascot Avenue, a blue chip street with awe-inspiring ocean views sweeping across the Avoca headlands and beyond to the iconic Terrigal Skillion, Forresters Beach and Norah Head.
Perfectly positioned to avoid the southerly winds, the property enjoys the full warmth of the sun all day long and a short 300m stroll to beach.
Inside this master built home you will feel the calming nature that envelopes you the moment you walk through the door. So much potential for a buyer looking for a canvass to add their own finishing touches.
The owners have invested significantly in the landscaping and pool area, which presents like a resort. You would be spoiled for choice as to whether to spend long summer afternoons strolling the beach, surfing the premier Avoca point break or sipping on a beverage in your private watering hole.
Just an hour north of Sydney, yet a million miles from stress and the pressures of modern day life, you deserve to live the dream.
– Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, veranda access and ocean views to all
– Huge master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite ready for you to transform
– Self-contained 4th bedroom downstairs / parents retreat with internal and external separate entry offering a lovely ocean vista
– Five car garage ample space for trailers and toys with extra off street parking for additional 6 vehicles
– Garage large enough to transform to extra living areas offering ocean views
– Enormous private entertaining area with resort-style pool
– Neat and tidy kitchen in good condition awaits your dream design
– Wheelchair / motor scooter access to rear of property to access the upper level of home
– Rates $ 3,300 approx pa, Water $850 approx pa, Land Size 930sqm
Home Office/storage area in garage, alarm system, ducted air-conditioning, 2000L water tank
So much to love and enjoy at this blue ribbon address, with a sprawling 26 metre frontage what more could you ask for. Properties like this come along once in a lifetime.