Rarely do homes like this come along. Tastefully designed and beautifully appointed, this custom built residence presents as an effortlessly sophisticated home which will more than satisfy your family needs and entertaining requirements. With a coveted waterfront position and perfect North aspect, every room captures a dazzling outlook across Brisbane Water.
Entering the home through the beautiful foyer, you are offered just a taste of what to expect throughout. The entry foyer leads to the formal dining and living rooms with panoramic views of your very own piece of paradise – across your private jetty to the rolling vista of Brisbane Water. The sleek, sun filled kitchen has been designed for impressive entertaining and total functionality – with stone benchtops, gas cook top and breakfast bar, all overlooking your very own waterfront.
– Stunning, ground floor master suite with North facing aspect, dressing room, ensuite
with spa bath and access to deck.
– All bedrooms have built in robes and look out across Brisbane Water
– Multiple living areas
– Hardwood timber floors throughout formal living, New Zealand wool carpets in all bedrooms & the upstairs TV room
– Large entertaining terrace overlooking jetty & Brisbane Water
– Manicured gardens
– Jetty has been recently re-built with mooring poles + pen (minimum of 1.2 meters at low tide)
– 3 car garaging with circular driveway and double electric gates
Brilliantly located, this property is tucked away in an area that is Brisbane Water’s best kept secret, with a prime, north facing waterfront position yet so close to quality schools, shops, restaurants and some of the finest beaches on the Central Coast. Just 60 minutes from Sydney, this is an incredibly appealing locale for those seeking to strike a balance between city bustle and isolated coastal serenity.