This is a lifestyle opportunity of a lifetime! Set on 5 sprawling acres and backing onto stunning Katandra Reserve, this spacious and inviting residence offers total privacy and immersion in the beauty of nature while still being within convenient reach of all Central Coast attractions and amenities.
Completed in July 2009, the home is modern and versatile, capturing enchanting natural vistas from every window. A well-considered floorplan encompasses a selection of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, including a sunlit open plan kitchen / living / dining zone flowing out onto the rear timber deck. Adjoining the deck is a fully fenced area perfect for keeping an eye on kids and pets.
– 38m2+ family home offering 5 generous bedrooms (en-suite and walk in robe to main) + study
– Multiple living areas including a media room, family room and games room
– Soaring 9ft ceilings
– Front verandah and expansive timber deck for outdoor entertaining + fully fenced yard area
– Oversize double lock up garage
– Completed in 2009 with only one owner, all the original house plans, documents, household warranties and appliance warranties have been retained for easy reference.
– Property backs onto Katandra Reserve for hours of bush walks, enjoyment of wildlife, St John’s lookout
Extras include: Envirocycle system, 120,000 litre concrete water tank, solar hot water, gas points for gas heater, BBQ and gas stove top in kitchen, large chicken coop (plus chickens if wanted!), bird aviary, cubby house, garden shed, fibre optic NBN. All fauna, flora and fire protection reports have been completed in accordance with Council standards.
Public transport is available from the street, while a full selection of schools, shops and beaches are available within a 10 – 20 minute drive, including the shopping mecca of Erina Fair, the cosmopolitan café hub of Terrigal Beach and the Ourimbah campus of the University of Newcastle.
94 Toomeys Road, Mount Elliot